Sunday, February 7, 2016

#blessed

 If you know me at all, you know I stretch my birthday's out over a whole week!  Friday, Big Bear had my Tahoe detailed and cooked me an amazing dinner.  Yesterday, we went to the movies (which we never do!) and today started with my 7th grade Sunday School girls having a "party"...donuts, sausage balls and duct tape crafts!  Love them! :)
 Then my parents showed up with the mother load of hay!!  If that doesn't get us through the rest of winter, we have a serious hay addiction problem around here! LOL!

I told my mom & dad all I wanted for my birthday was my barn light fixed and my water spout working right.  Two pet peeves of mine since we moved in.  So, dad brought his extension ladder and was well supervised. :)
 What's a birthday without cake?!?
 Then, my niece showed me how to wrestle a mini-donkey into a halter! LOL!  Wish she lived closer, I could use her expertise around here! :)

 All in all, it was a good day and tomorrow is my actual birthday...wonder what it holds?