Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bye Bye Birdie

Today was the day.  I finally advertised Funky last night on a Facebook chicken page...and overnight someone wanted him.  By 2:30 today, he was gone to his new home. :(
 I have to say, I was a little sad to see his unique self go.  His new owner said he has a lot of hens waiting on his arrival, so I hope he is happy.  He's sure one cool looking dude.  Hate we are a hen only farm...but Big Bear is the only rooster around here. Ha!
So now these two mini-girls have the place to themselves.  They don't even use their mini-palace...only Funky used it.  They perch on this wall every night and sleep.
Now, to work on Cotton and Minnie being introduced to "the ladies"...maybe they can all live together.  We'll see! :)

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I love how animals find their own "homes" - Each like a specific spot to enjoy of their own.