Saturday, March 5, 2016

Farm Hop

Today I got "the girls" pen together so we can start the acclimation process of getting the big ladies used to the little girls.  Hopefully they can one day all live together happily ever after.  If not, the little girls always have their back up palace! :)
After taking care of a few things around here, I made a Tractor Supply run and then headed to my parents farm.
Look at the cuteness I walked away from as TSC:
Then, I got to head to Mom and Dad's place to burn off fields.  FUN! You know how I love a good bonfire, so this was right up my alley!  We burned off two pastures in no time.

 Meanwhile, my niece was riding horses and playing "horse dress up". Ha!  Isn't he nice and "Blinged out"? 
And that's a wrap on this gorgeous Saturday!!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

That looks so peaceful.