Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rain, rain, go away...

Elly May is sometimes waiting on me like this when I get home in the afternoon.   It makes it super hard to pull through the gate and often I just give up and park outside the gate and move in later.  But, it sure makes me smile when I pull in the driveway after a long day of work. :)
On both sides of the gate, my tulips that Big Bear planted are looking awesome!! We were worried all the rain and storms would beat them down and we'd lose them, but they are gorgeous today!
 
This afternoon was easier to do chores at least. The ladies were able to get out too.  It was just a light drizzle.  Thank goodness!!  After days of pouring rain & the donkeys having to stay in the barn behind the house, we were almost doing a happy dance around here!
They are back in their donkey shed tonight and glad to be there.  There was NO hesitation in following me!
Have a GREAT Friday and even better weekend!  Looks like we will have rain through Sunday, but I'm hoping storms are done.


1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

That just makes your heart happy!! I love the gate greeting