Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekend Report

I really don't think Rex needs to be on house arrest when this is what he does outside! :)  I'm not sure what was going on with him last week, but he hasn't had an "episode" since...keeping a close eye on him for now.
On another note, you know the lawnmower blow-out needs to be become a priority when you can't see your chickens over the grass!  Look hard...she's there! LOL!
I had grand ideas of practically finishing the goat shelter this weekend, but that was impossible with Big Bear having to work all weekend.  He's working 7 days a week right now.  We are both about to drop.  So, Saturday after he got off we he managed to fix the lawnmower.  That was an ordeal in itself that took longer than anticipated.  Goat project - we managed to buy the stuff we needed to start building. :(
I did get the yard mowed and the side pasture mowed so the day wasn't a total waste.
Now, Sunday, again after Big Bear worked, we finally got to start on the shed.  
Here is the spot ready to work:
Corner post set:
You see in every picture, we have good supervisors! LOL!
Inspector Elly May:
Making progress:
I think day 1 was a success...if the weather cooperates, I hope we can finish it by the end of the week. :)
Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I love your supervisors! I bet they are pretty easy to work for!