Thursday, May 5, 2016

Here is the deal...

It seems like once you get the posts set and all that's left is attaching fence, that you would be smooth sailing.  But in reality, it's the WORST part!  Oh my word!!  I wanted to stomp my feet at one point and throw myself down on the ground and have a full-blown FIT!  Fencing sucks.  That's just all there is to it.  
We are exhausted.  And, we are also proud of ourselves.  We did it all ourselves and were the blind leading the blind.  So...if and when you come over, if you see imperfections (and you will because they are there), just keep it to yourself.  Don't even THINK about pointing out flaws in the fence unless you want to undo it and try to do a better job yourself.  :)
We are maybe an hour from being totally done.  We need middle clips all the way down and to finishing attaching fence at the end.  We just ran smooth out of energy.
Kevin actually said, "I'm looking forward to working both jobs tomorrow."  Meaning, he has a catering and is working at the golf course so he won't have time to work on the fence! LOL!  I don't think either of us cares if we put up a fence for a LONG time!! 




1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Oh my!! Ways to get out of the hard work - Glad I'm not the only one!!