Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Making friends...

 After weeks on end of coming home from work to do chores, we are trying to take it a little easy and just make friends with our newest additions.  Plus, Kevin has a bum knee and can't get around very well. (Surgery in June) :(
The little fellas take turns still going in the dog crate so I put it in their goat house and they still go in.  I guess it's theirs now. LOL!
Everyone all lined up to see what all the fuss is about! 
Stella is the only dog allowed in with the goats for now.  Imagine that!  The only dog that minds gets to go first!
I'm taking it easy on the fainters until they trust us!
Why did we want goats?  Exhibit A:
(We have about an acre and a half that needs MAJOR clean up.  Enter goats.)
I wish everyone could meet this guy in person.  He is literally a big dog!
The littles are hanging out with us but not letting us pet them yet.  Remember it took about two weeks with the donkeys?  It will come.  
Now, what you can't see very well because of the shadow is this spoiled boy has his head tucked into my arm pit while I scratch his chest.  He fell asleep that way!!!  LOVE!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

He feel asleep while you were petting him??!! Oh my heart!