Sunday, June 12, 2016

Giddy Up!

Yesterday HAD to be the hottest day of the year so far and my niece had a horse show.  It was miserable hot but all the horse people still had on jeans and long sleeves because their show class rules say that is what they have to wear.  My niece had on black chaps all day!  
Here is dad ready to show Rebel in Halter. 
Autumn wanted to see which horse would do better - Rebel or Chester.  And then, Dad and Rebel knocked her out of the top 5! :)
Love this picture of them.
 My mom runs like crazy on horse show days getting everyone ready and saddles switched and horses ready...there is a lot that goes into show days.  And yesterday, did I mention it felt like 100 degrees outside?
Oh, and I got our two newest additions, barn cats, from my mom yesterday.  More to come on the cuteness now known as Katniss and Prim...

No comments: