Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer Scrap Camp!

This was the 4th year in a row that my BFF and I met up and scrapbooked for a weekend in the camper.  Big Bear is so good to set up the camper every year for us in 100 degree temperatures!!  Then, we load it up with all our scrapping supplies to the point you can barely move in the camper! LOL!
The past 3 years, we have stayed at a KOA site right off the interstate.  It was way more expensive and had full hook-up's and a pool, but we never leave the camper.  So, this year, we tried a new place.  LOVED it!  Maumelle Park on the river.  We were right by a boat dock and the view was so much better.  (We don't leave the camper but I do look out the window during the day! ha!)
Saturday night, Big Bear even came by and cooked us a steak dinner.  He loves cooking for people that much (and hates being home by himself! ha)
This is our worst picture ever!  Note to self: always get picture on the first day.  It was hot outside and  I am so overdue for a hair cut that I have no words to explain what is happening in this picture! 
Priceless time together though where we can get caught up on life uninterrupted.
My page count...I was a machine!!
Friday = 19 pages
Saturday = 43 pages
Sunday = 16 pages
Total = 78 pages!!!!  Woohoo!! 

July 15th - July 17th - Maumelle Park - site A16

No comments: