Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Sharing!

Well, these barn cats are growing up around chickens and are learning to be friends with them.  They might even THINK they ARE chickens sometimes!  
Fresh water?  Sure, I will take some.  Oh, this is a chicken coop?  hmmm...
 Hey lady!  There is a cat drinking out of my water bowl!
Throw some left over cornbread to the chickens and well, that means everyone gets some right? :)
I have to say, I didn't have chickens or goats or donkeys growing up.  We did live in the country though and had horses, dogs and barn cats. So, I didn't know I would eventually end up as the crazy chicken lady, but I sure do love it!  And, home is my bliss.  It's my happy place.  I am content.  I love it here and praise Jesus for it!  I hope everyone has a little slice of heaven somewhere.  That place where you can just take a deep breath and thank God for all your blessings. :)


No comments: