Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hay is here!

Everyone has yelled at me all week as soon as I got out of the car, so my thought is they must be hungry.  It must be time for hay!!  
Today I stopped at the feed store on the way home to make everybody happy (and quiet!).
Happy Donkeys!!
This was the first "hay" for the goats.  Pop jumped right in!  He was eating it before I could get in the gate!
The other two, Snap and Crackle, were not so sure!  Snap almost fainted...he got all stiff legged...and I got tickled!  Ha!
But eventually, they realized that Pop was really liking something and they were missing out.
And, then they came around and the pushing and shoving started...so 3 piles had to be made! LOL!
Note the donkeys in the background giving the evil eye LIKE THEY DON'T ALREADY HAVE THEIR HAY!  They are something else!
 So, my chore list just got longer and my days are shorter. :(

No comments: