Thursday, December 8, 2016

It's the most busy time of the year!

 I didn't even realize I hadn't blogged since Sunday and tomorrow is FRIDAY!  It's been a busy week!!  And has flown by! :)  I got my Christmas cards in, addressed and mailed AND got our Christmas decorations done.  I even got my villages out and set up and haven't done that in years!!  I don't know what came over me! LOL!  
 Of course my book store is my favorite and is front and center!
Other news is well, you know how it is with the time change.  Work is busy and then rush home to get about an hour of daylight left to see all the babies and do all the chores.  I don't like it getting dark at 5:00 or how COLD it was today!
But I am grateful for these two fur kids...my constant sidekicks, Bubba Bear and Prim.  They are never very far from me no matter where I am or the task to be completed.  Not even Big Bear cooking food can sway them from sticking with their momma. :)
They go out to the donkey shed with me daily...all the way to the back 40! ha! 
Help me keep an eye on the ladies and collect eggs...
and move big sticks out of my way so I don't trip and fall!
oh, and of course, help feed the goats!
Crackle!!!! :)
8 more work days until two weeks OFF!!

No comments: