Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cat Crazy too?!?

Can I be the #crazychickenlady AND the #crazycatlady?!? :)
I'm not ashamed to admit it.  I'm in love with two kittens!  Yep, they are still kittens!  They are 8 months old now and have been here on the farm since July.  Prim, is one cool cat!  She reminds me of my Simba boy.  She has no fear.  Follows me everywhere and thinks she is the boss.  I saw her chasing a rabbit through the goat pen bigger than her! 
Plus, I think they are gorgeous!  Both of them. :)
And, this one...Katniss.  Well, after getting her through her illness and then her still being "special", you can't help but love her.  I just love that even though it is dangerous for her to be outside, she can walk, run, climb and play.  Big improvements.  I certainly didn't plan on these two barn cats ending up inside...but well...best made plans and all.  Good thing my husband knew what he was getting into when he married me!

No comments: