No New Year's Resolutions...but we do have some farm goals. Things we would like to accomplish in 2017. It will be fun to put it in writing and then come back in a year and see if we did it!
- We would like to try our hand at beekeeping.
- Finish our new donkey shed that we have only set posts for!
- Successful garden producing food for us at least 6 months out of the year.
- Add chickens that give me a variety of egg colors.
- Now that we have the equipment, start on cleaning up the land - bush hog and get some small trees down - major clean up in the wooded area inside the fence.
- Try a small row crop of pumpkins or corn.
Inside goals: (house)
- Use those tiles I bought off my brother to do the bedroom floor.
- Build new tv entertainment center out of barn wood.