Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day of Love

For those that know us, you know I am not the lovey dovey one...that falls to my husband.   And he knows I don't put a lot of stock into Valentine's Day.  I don't want to go out to eat because it's insanely crowded and honestly, I feel like he spoils me daily.  So, today I came home to him saying he was cooking me a lobster ravioli dinner and I didn't have to do ANY farm chores!  I'll take it!  (Bonus is it was actually cold and raining and I hate doing chores in the rain!)
I piled up in bed to watch an episode of Outlander instead.  This is what happens when I lay in bed to watch tv:
YUM!
Besides some good doggie and kitty cuddles, and a yummy dinner, my chickens decided to give me SIX EGGS today!!!  Oh, happy day!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

Looks and sounds like a fabulous day!!! I'd totally be game for puppy cuddles!