Thursday, February 23, 2017

Front Porch

Since it was 80 degrees today, I couldn't stand it anymore...the blah winter front porch had seen its last day.  Time to get ready for SPRING! (and it's still February!?!)
Before ... winter blah:
Ready for SPRING:
Before winter...blah : (although I do love my new rocker!!)
Ready for SPRING:
(I think I'm going to add a few more pillows now that the donkeys aren't out 24/7...and I'm going to paint that table between the rocker and the pew.  Any color thoughts?)
LOVE!  One of my favorite spots to relax!
(and yes, if you look closely you will see Ruby Rue and Katniss)
This one...Prim...aka the chosen one, has also decided the new rocker is the place to be!
It's official...winter is GONE! LOL!

1 comment:

Vader's Mom said...

I love this! I think you should paint the table the same color as the sign that's hanging on that side. Or Crimson Tide Red :)