Sunday, April 2, 2017

New Week on the Horizon!

Last week was my insanely busy and exhausting book fair week!  Oh my goodness...there was too much going on last week and I'm just glad it is DONE!
Hoping for a much better week ahead.  But SUPER proud of my library helpers.  They set up the camping themed area for the book fair pretty much all by themselves! :)
All week...running a "book store" by yourself can be tough at times.  What's really tricky is finding time for a bathroom break! LOL!
It's totally worth it though in the end.  The kids love it, it gets books in their hands, and it benefits the school library program.  Win! Win!
Isn't it ironic that the day AFTER I finish selling books all week, I head to an educator appreciation sale at B&N and reward myself with MORE books!?! LOL!

No comments: