Thursday, May 18, 2017

Tonight's adventures...

Pop doing his dance...entertaining the commuters on their way home from work! :)
Strutting their stuff...Crunch and Pop with back up by Jethro & Elly May
Stella has tennis ball over this place!!
And my entourage has grown by two...now in the afternoons once I let the two big goats out, they follow me everywhere.  So naturally when we went to check on the bees.  They followed.  LOL!
Still looking for our queen...
Big Bear switched the bottom to a screened bottom and the transition got them ALL stirred up.  I snapped a quick pic and got the heck out of dodge.  I don't have a bee suit!!  He did get his first bee sting tonight, but it wasn't a big deal.
And, as if I didn't have enough to do right now...these two decided to go broody at the same time!!!  Crammed in the same nesting box!!  So, I moved them to chicken jail for 3 days!  
10 more work days until summer!!  And tomorrow is FIELD DAY!  ahhhh!!!!

No comments: