Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Break from Reality

I have been off work for a week but Big Bear has been BUSY and go, go, go!  We finally had a few days with nothing on the agenda and took the camper out.  We went to our favorite spot on Lake DeGray at Shouse Ford.  It was just what we needed...REST and RELAXATION! :)
We had a friend that just bought a camper that was at a campground nearby and visited them, ate good food, played cards, fished, napped and just let the world go by. 
Camping breakfast is one of my favorite things
Our view from our site
For once we tied (1 to 1)...and they were too small to keep.  My fishing mojo was off.  I stayed tangled up and breaking my line more than anything else! LOL!
We found this awesome swimming hole while we looking for coves to fish in!  Beautiful and had it all to ourselves.  There was a campground nearby with no electric hook up's so it was completely empty.  SCORE!
The only downside to our trip is that usually we go during the week and there aren't many campers.  It looked like a weekend.  We have never seen it so crowded.  And, it was Monday - Wednesday.  CrAzY!
My view out the door as I laid in bed this morning...Ahhh!

Until next time...
Monday, June 12th to Wednesday, June 14th - Shouse Ford #77

No comments: