Monday, June 26, 2017

The Wall Came Down!

For the past week, I have had the little's moved into the chicken pen area.  I had a temporary fence put up to keep them separated from the big's for one more week while I fed them all treats at the fence twice a day.  That way they were eating "together" but had the safety of the fence separating them.
Last night after I closed the coop doors, I took the temporary fence down so that this morning they would all be together from the beginning.
Look at all those pretty chickens (20 for those trying to count). LOL!  In my big's there are 4 Wyandotte's, 3 barred rocks and 3 Rhode Island Red's. In my little's there are 5 Easter Eggers, 3 Buff Orphington's and 2 Blue Copper Maran's.
Here they are...within minutes of being together.  Bully and Becky With the Good Hair are the only two being mean.  Everyone else could care less.


Bubba Bear says, "You need me to help supervise this situation?" LOL!

No comments: