Sunday, June 18, 2017

Week 2 of Summer Break :)

Sunday was church and then visiting a friend's church on Sunday night because John 3:16 Ministries was there.  Kevin got up and spoke at the end...made me cry and it's not easy to make me cry. Love this ministry. 
This week was less about chores and more about relaxing.  We went camping and fishing Monday through Wednesday.  Much needed and deserved.

Thursday the Arkansas humidity hit and the goats and chickens got their fans. LOL!
Friday, I went shopping with my mom, my Granny and my two aunts.  Nice family day...even though I am NOT a shopper!  I did manage a quick trip to B&N though. :)
Saturday was dedicated the garden.  We picked, we hoed, we tilled, we pulled, we watered, we nurtured.  We hurt! LOL!  It's work, but it's so cool when the majority of our meal comes from our land. 

The forecast for week 3 looks like chicken chore related. :)  

No comments: