So the "littles" are now integrated and technically able to free range but they mainly stay in the chicken pen. I bought them their own coop, so we missed the hassle of integrating flocks into the same coop (nightmare). However, they are stuck inside the coop until I wake up each day. So...of course, I love a project and wanted them to have a predator proof run like the big girls so they can come down out of the coop into the run until I get up to let them out.
So...here is BEFORE:
And in typical fashion, we started this project in the heat of July! Oops!
Day 1...we got it framed up! And, Big Bear decided to take it a step further than I asked for and match the coop roofline and add a tin covered top! :)
Disclaimer: Day 1 was actually Saturday. It's Wednesday. We still aren't done! LOL! We worked on it Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, skipped today. It was supposed to take 2 days....hmmmm!